Employment law is a vast and complicated field of law, and to assist your business with this we offer a high level of technical expertise in an ever changing and developing area. We provide training on topics which are current and important to your business. It is vital that your business is aware of new developments and changes in the law, so that you do not fall foul of it!
We present training on employment law issues as well as HR issues, and tailor our training to suit your needs when requested. This can be to address particular areas of concern which your business maybe facing, e.g. training on TUPE or redundancy, avoiding discrimination etc, or to simply provide useful updates.
Our experienced, Employment Lawyers and HR Consultants provide training which will help steer your business to commercial and practical outcomes, our sessions involve the use of case studies to help bring the topics to life and involve round table discussions with like-minded individuals in a confidential setting.
Some examples of employment law training that we have provided include:
- Handling disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Dealing with flexible working requests
- Family friendly legislation
- Sickness absence management and disability discrimination
- Performance management
- Effective recruitment (including interviews and selection)
- Handling individual and collective redundancies
- Legal and practical implications of TUPE
- Zero hours contracts and the Gig Economy
- How to have difficult conversations
- Mock Employment Tribunals