Employment law is a vast and complicated field of law, and to assist your business with this we offer a high level of technical expertise in an ever changing and developing area. We provide training on topics which are current and important to your business. It is vital that your business is aware of new developments and changes in the law, so that you do not fall foul of it!
We present training on employment law issues as well as HR issues, and tailor our training to suit your needs when requested. This can be to address particular areas of concern which your business maybe facing, e.g. training on TUPE or redundancy, avoiding discrimination etc, or to simply provide useful updates.
Our experienced, Employment Lawyers and HR Consultants provide training which will help steer your business to commercial and practical outcomes, our sessions involve the use of case studies to help bring the topics to life and involve round table discussions with like-minded individuals in a confidential setting.
Some examples of employment law training that we have provided include:
- Handling disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Dealing with flexible working requests
- Family friendly legislation
- Sickness absence management and disability discrimination
- Performance management
- Effective recruitment (including interviews and selection)
- Handling individual and collective redundancies
- Legal and practical implications of TUPE
- Zero hours contracts and the Gig Economy
- How to have difficult conversations
- Mock Employment Tribunals
- Absence and Performance Management
- Gig workers and the Recruitment Sector
- Bullying and Harassment
- Business transfers, TUPE and Outsourcing
- Contracts of Employment, Policies and Staff Handbooks
- Disciplinaries and Grievances
- Workplace Discrimination
- Employment Tribunals and ACAS Early Conciliation
- Redundancy Law
Informed, expert & reliable.
Smart, sharp and savvy - you’ll struggle to find a better team of experts than at Peach Law.
Hands on approach.
Our holistic attitude to HR and law is what sets us apart from the competition. We believe we get the best results through active personal involvement.
Save time & money.
Qualified experts on hand for a fixed rate, providing your business with certainty of cost and for complete peace of mind.
Deal with senior individuals.
Every member of the team has an extensive background and unrivalled experience within the sector.
No call centres, ever.
You’ll only ever speak to the senior individuals working on your account. You’ll get the information you need, when you need it.
Friendly & approachable.
We’re welcoming and receptive during what is undoubtedly a stressful time.
We’re here for you...
Leave us your details and one of our senior team members will call you back within 24 hours (Mon-Fri).