The Induction & Onboarding Process
Finding the right person for the right job can be difficult. If not done correctly it can be costly for your business. Mistakes at the hiring stage can be expensive, have a negative effect on team morale and can take up a lot of management time. We help to get it right first time!
At Peach our HR Specialists/Consultants can advise you on the following recruitment areas;
- Reviewing and drafting job descriptions and person specification
- Creating a job advertisement and advertising the job
- Liaising with the recruitment agencies and job boards
- Sifting CVs and shortlisting applications
- Supporting and sitting in on interviews
- Devising competency based interview questions
Induction and Onboarding
Inducting employees plays an important role in the employee engagement process. This is the opportunity to ensure that your values and culture are communicated as well as your company policies and procedures. This process should not end after the first day or week, the first 3 months will determine whether the employee will want to stay in the business as well as whether they are suitable for the job. Regular reviews and communication during this time is advised and our HR Specialists/Consultants can provide expert guidance on this process creating bespoke induction programmes.