In a few weeks we’ll be helping make sure that children living in poverty in Greater Manchester will wake up to a gift from Santa this year.
Currently, across Greater Manchester, 1 in 3 children are living in poverty according to the End Child Poverty statistics that came out in July. That’s 212,944 children across Greater Manchester (31%)!
Mission Christmas will not end child poverty, but it WILL make this Christmas day different for the thousands of children who otherwise could wake up to nothing.
Their volunteer diary is now FULL, with over 900 volunteers across the campaign, which is amazing! However, you can still help this great cause, by doing one, some, or all, of the following:
- Donating a gift via their Amazon Gift List – https://www.cashforkidsgive.co.uk/…/manchester-mission…/
- Signing up to fundraise and download the FREE fundraising pack – https://www.cashforkidsgive.co.uk/mission…/manchester/
- Signing up to collect gifts and download the FREE fundraising pack – https://www.cashforkidsgive.co.uk/mission…/manchester/
- Making a Cash donation to Mission Christmas – https://www.cashforkidsgive.co.uk/…/hits-radio…/
- Buying an extra gift when out doing a spot of Christmas shopping and drop it at your nearest drop off point which you will be able to find at hitsradio.co.uk/mission soon!
- Sharing this post with your network – it is free to do, and you can help spread the word about the campaign far and wide!
Mission Christmas is about more than just giving a gift, it is giving hope, showing we care and allowing the children of Greater Manchester to still experience a little Christmas magic. Please, get involved and show your support where possible!