We are looking for someone who:
- Can hit the ground running.
- Is enthusiastic, positive and proactive.
- Has excellent IT skills, including audio typing experience.
- Has exceptional attention to detail.
- Is professional in their demeanour.
- Can help with bookkeeping and invoicing.
- Uses their initiative and suggests process improvements.
The role will involve working closely with the Managing Director to assist with all aspects of the smooth running of our office and the development of our business.
Daily duties might include:
- Diary and email management
- General office management – Stationery ordering
- Producing documents, correspondence and invoices
- Liaising with clients
- Electronic filing
- Audio typing
Previous experience as a PA is essential.
If you are after a hands-on, varied role in a vibrant, friendly team and you feel you have the relevant skills we are looking for, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job description is available upon request.
Salary: £20-25k per annum (depending upon experience)
Job type: Full time, permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
Location: From our offices in Metropolitan House, Station Road, Cheadle Hulme, Stockport, SK8 7AZ