We don’t just advise on the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme we advise on so much more….
Here are just a few questions we have had come through to us in the last week;
- Maternity- can employees decide they do not want to return to the same job?
- Performance- how can I explain to my employee that they get too defensive when they receive constructive feedback?
- Reward- how can I reward performance when we are not issuing blanket pay rises this year?
- Recruitment- can I ask a candidate for their medical history prior to the interview?
- Performance- how do I deal with an employee who repeatedly underperforms?
- Disciplinary- an employee wants to bring their friend in to a disciplinary hearing, can they?
- Grievance- someone has raised a grievance, are you able to hold the hearing?
Any of these familiar to you? If so we would love to hear from you and see if we can support you in your situation!