Today (26th September) is Human Resources Professional day so a great day to highlight the value of HR.
Human Resources (HR) services are often viewed as a necessary but low-priority expense in many organisations. Businesses may be tempted to cut corners when it comes to HR budgets and services, considering them as “add-ons” to the core functions of the company. Cutting costs in HR may seem like a short-term gain, but it can lead to long-term consequences, including disengaged employees, legal troubles, and hindered growth. By using HR as a valuable asset, organisations can create a healthier and more productive workplace. Investing in HR can yield significant benefits for an organisation.
What can good HR support do?
- Promote employee engagement and wellbeing.
- Keep the business compliant with ever changing employment law and policies.
- Manage recruitment to find and keep top talent.
- Shape and maintain a positive company culture.
- Develop and deliver employee training and development.
- Handle sensitive issues quickly, fairly, and consistently.
- Align HR practices to the strategic goals of the business.
- Streamline and simplify processes.
In conclusion, HR services are not an “add-on” but a fundamental part of an organisation’s success.
Here at Peach Law our mission is that law and HR should be empowering not intimidating. We strive to make these complex areas understandable, approachable and effective for our clients to make a positive impact on both the business and individuals.
To benefit from quality and cost-effective HR or Employment Law Support reach out to us:
? Connect with us on LinkedIn – Peach Law (HR & Employment Law Specialists)
? 0161 478 3800